Broadstreet RFC provided the second venue for the Series and a switch to a well-prepared grass surface.  Guests for this Round were the ISC Tornados and the Black Sheep. In the Pool phase Top seeds England IPF appeared to carry on where they had finished at Maidenhead with two comfortable wins.  Army Reds were however defeated by the Red Wailers who looked to have over come their disappointing start in Round one to take Pool B. Pool C provided an inkling of what was to come as Samurai and Ireland battled out a 19 all draw. Pool D nearly produced the surprise of the day as Black Sheep pushed both Wooden Spoon Marauders and Apache to very tight games. Whilst GB Students looked more comfortable at this level going through to the cup, Forces Exiles, Ramblin Jesters and Guest side Tornados struggled with the standard, which had clearly risen since Maidenhead and completed the Plate group.
The first major upset came in the Cup Quarter finals as Army avenged their Round one final defeat by England closing down their space to win 17-5.  Ireland then proved too strong for Marauders whilst the Students showed in their 6 Try defeat of a much improved Wailers that they are quite capable of managing in this setting. This section was finished off with one of the games for which this year’s series is already gaining a strong reputation as Apache just failed to get past a confident Samurai side losing 17-19.
In the Plate Semi Finals Exiles won by a similar margin over a confidence-lacking Jesters whilst Black Sheep comfortably booked their place with a 5 Try demolition of Tornados. They then produced their best game of the day to put 6 Tries past Exiles and win the Plate 36-10.
In the Cup semis, firstly Ireland proved too strong for the Army who, after an initially positive start were pushed aside and left trailing in an emerald wake. In the second game Samurai were again pushed close, this time by the Students who attempted to claw back a 12 point gap before losing out 12-19. This left as a last match of the day Ireland and Samurai to carry on from where they had left matters earlier in the day at 19-19.
Samurai had already faced three close encounters during the day. Ireland, entering a strengthened side following their recent outing at the Olympic repercharge event in Monaco, touched down first though Conor Kelly but Tries by Adrian Curry and Sylvain Defond brought Samurai ahead before Mark Roche converted his own try to level the scores. Geraint Walsh crossed with Richard Addison getting his second conversion however when Roche converted John O’Donnell’s 8th Try of the series the game once again finished at …. 19-19.
Playing 2 periods of 5 minutes extra time Samurai were awarded a penalty Try which Addison converted and soon after Marcus Webber took them to half time 12 points clear.  It looked enough but firstly Luke O’Dea broke pulled a score back which Roche converted then with just a minute left on the clock Roche, Round Two’s Most Valuable Player  broke through to score under the posts and convert. Samurai were unable to penetrate the Irish defense in the little time remain and the men form the Emerald Isle flew home happy if exhausted by what may prove to be the best match of the Series.